Monday, March 3, 2014

Dr. Call

I found out today I will take the blood test Sunday! That is both so soon! and foooorrrrr evvvv errrrrr away!

I mentioned to the nurse some cramping I am having today, and while not being overly enthusiastic said that is definitely not a bad sign, and likely a good sign that implantation is occurring right on schedule!

Holy Shit! This is getting real.

Last week-Denial
This week- It could actually be happening


I must talk myself down however, because we don't need a repeat of the last cycle.

I was basically a devastated, sniveling mess for almost 2 weeks. It was 2 weeks before I could get 2 days in a row not crying. And a little longer before it was 3 days in a row. And I felt like shit.

So, we will be preventing that with a little dose of something I call "Reality."

The Reality of the situation is that we have a 40% chance of this working. That is less than half. Reel it in sister!

But it is really cool I am having "implantation cramping." I didn't have that before, we are at least a little bit more successful already!


(Notice I avoid the word pregnancy. This is protection against complete heart break. We are talking in terms of "Was the procedure successful?" and "It was successful, or it wasn't successful")



No comments:

Post a Comment