Thursday, August 1, 2013

HSC

Healthy Supper Club is amazeballs!! I had a super crazy day yesterday- errands, visiting the fam (x2), new job paperwork, cooking, drinking wine, and eating- WHEW! (Please note the absence of my critical nap)

I made it priority to not skip HSC this week, and I am so glad I went. I love when it is a smaller group (there were 5 of us) because we can all really hear each other, and really get to a deeper level. I got to vent my frustrations and got some awesome feedback.

One of the girls had a fan-freaking-tastic idea I had not thought of yet! Could really turn things around! And one of the girls, and a close friend, is hooking my SIL with a 10-day job- win/win on the money and to keep her busy.

HSC is an anchor for me. Those women have helped me through the loss of 2 parents-in-law, job changes, general stress, planning a wedding, being married, protesting the loss of women's rights in Texas, and so so many more things. And I think I am not alone in having survived life with their help. It provides us all with this anchoring.

I am feeling so blessed and loved to have them in my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment