Monday, July 29, 2013

Moving on Up!

I got a new job! YAH! I had to get a new job because A)I am so miserable at my current one it was significantly affecting my mental health and B) I have to get on Skie's insurance before January and losing my job is one effective way to do that.
I am hoping to also start my private practice in August since I will FINALLY be fully licensed LPC. I have a couple of really amazing friends who have made the transition from agency work to private practice and they are really helping me out. I might have my first client in mid-August!! Scarily Awesome!

We are also totally rocking out on being teenager "parents." Things are overall going smoothly with a bit of boundary testing recently. S has such good instinct for helping her! He knows tons of great things to say! We are "focusing on the positive, while enforcing the rules." It's a mantra.

I got nothing funny going on right now. I wish I could make some good shit up, but got nothing except the normal boring routine :) I am so thankful for that right now- just for the record! I am appreciating boring!



No comments:

Post a Comment