Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Big Feelings

Now that we are closer to meeting our kiddo's I keep thinking about them.

Who they are, what they look like, their personalities, how old they are, and the big one. What are they going through right now that I can't protect them from.

I am wondering if they are already born (we want a baby, so it might not be here yet) what hell are they living through? And I want so bad to just protect them. 

I am wondering if they are in their mom's belly, what is happening to them? Is she stressed, abused, using drugs? What are they experiencing now?

It makes me cry just thinking about it. (Also, PMS). 

I know I have talked to my adoptive mom friend about this and she went through it too. So I know I'm not the only one. But it is still hard. Wondering, waiting, wanting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment