Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Last Monday we celebrated 2 years of being married! What an awesome feeling!
We took the day off, and were going to do something fun and outside but then it rained and was stupid cold! So we watched a movie, went to see our new house, and drove around our new towns :) Lots of fun and just spending time together.

I love our anniversary, it reminds me of our amazing wedding! Celebrating with friends and family, and focusing on us and our relationship.

It also means that our 2 year anniversary of trying to have a kid is next week. And that makes me sad.

AF came over the weekend and I had a small pity party about not being pregnant, and the fact that my SIL is pregnant. And she is pregnant under the worst circumstances, which is not my story to tell. But it is infuriating!!

I was feeling sad about the infertility thing, but quickly reminded myself of all the amazing things I have going in my life.

My husband is awesome! Seriously, he is the most awesome person I have ever met before! (And yes, he infuriates me sometimes, but he is still the best)

We are moving to an awesome new house!!!! Seriously, it's amazing. I can't believe it is going to be our house. It is everything I could ever imagine or want. Seriously. Amazing.

And I have so many great people in my life. It's hard to feel sorry for yourself when so many things are go great......

Saturday is MOVING DAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment