Thursday, December 11, 2014

I have the nicest Co-worker.

Randomly a co-worker came to talk to me yesterday. We don't work in the same department, so I rarely see him. But he wanted to ask about the baby-making.

See, this summer when we were doing the latest IVF round I was talking about it and he overheard. I am not shy about anything like this so I shared the plans with him and that if it didn't work we would be moving to foster to adopt.

Five months later, he said he didn't want to bother me but he wanted to check in on me. Then, he started talking about how great it was that I had a goal to be a parent and I wasn't going to let not being pregnant get in the way. He said he thought it was so amazing and admirable that we were wanting to bring a child into our home and that it will be our child, etc. 

He started crying. Seriously, at work this man was talking about my future babies and was crying. It was the sweetest, most touching moment. 

Of course I was crying too. We hugged. It was so sweet. I had the Warm Fuzzies! 

It was great timing for me too. Earlier in the day, I was pretty frustrated with another co-worker. It was just what I needed to restore my faith in the people I am around 40-hours every, single week of my life. 

How much longer do I have to have this job????
The plan is February. I just have to hold on until then! 

Speaking of helping me get out of my job and venture out on my own............
Arbonne products are fantastic, and as your local Arbonne Consultant I can hook you up with some discounts, great skin, and a healthier body!!! Just post a comment below.................

No comments:

Post a Comment