Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Funny Story

It's been a hilarious, sad, hormonal, and stressful week! Oh wait, it's only Wednesday.
Only halfway through the week. Yikes.

Walgreen's had an important lesson for me this morning at 8 am. I go to get a flu shot before work. (Aside: I hate the flu shot but with the medications I am going to be on next month and the potential for a possibility of maybe being newly pregnant during flu season- I went for it.)

Anyways- I am walking into Walgreens from the rain, going down the lotion aisle just to see if my stuff is on sale, I fell. Just like that- walking, walking, walking, BAM, feet out from under me. Flat ass on the ground, making extra sure I grabbed the nearest display to take down with me.

It was pretty funny, I started cracking up/almost crying, just sitting there until a woman came over to help me up. I can't believe that shit happened. Seriously, I ate it. Hard. My shoulder has a bruise where I hit the display.

It turns out, the little rubber things on the heels of boots are important. I wore last year's boots for the first time today and sometime during the summer when no one touched them the little rubber piece went AWOL. It's just missing.

Lesson Learned: Check your winter shoes for the little rubber piece on the heel. It's important.


No comments:

Post a Comment