Monday, November 25, 2013

Five

5 pounds gained since yesterday
5 eggs fertilized
and 5 .....well that is all I've got.....but that's enough right? :)

Anyways it is true that I have gained about 5 pounds since yesterday making me look very fat at work today but hey I made it to work despite the intense stomach cramps. tomorrow is the big transfer, aka "planting of the eggs."

We hope to have 1-2 to implant tomorrow so we don't know nything until tomorrow and its hard not to worry and think about it. We have been going back and forth about putting in 1 or 2, and we have decided. Drum rolll.......we are letting the doctor decide. We really are scared of twins but open to it. And it's important this works since we won't be able to do it again for awhile. Got to build up the financial reserves.

Tomorrow is also the big 31 birthday. I like having birthday's,  and had a good celebration woth the coworkers today. 2 hour lunch- yes please!

They are really so thoughtful one coworker told me when we were walking out to watch "look whos talking " tomorrow.  What a great idea!!

I also talked with a friend about fertility stuff today.  It is so wonderful to tell others how it feels and commiserate on the crazy things we do! I'm not the only one !

No comments:

Post a Comment