Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sloshing

I currently slosh when I walk. I think other people don't notice, but  I can feel those follicles moving around in there. I learned this morning not to walk too fast, or the sloshing gets out of control.


The retrieval should be on Saturday! Very exciting news, and also it's causing me some anxiety.

I was really on edge and emotional yesterday even before I went to the doctor, and I don't know why. I guess it is just the hormones, but i cried like 5 times. I even cried when talking to the doctor. Why? Seemingly no reason. Which is apparently my favorite time to cry these days.

He seemed a little startled I just started crying when we were talking about the "taking of the eggs" being on Saturday. I have been having a little anxiety about it happening. It feels weird that is is really here, and happening already. I have been trying to only focus on the step I am on in the moment, which has been good and grounding. But.....now that it is retrieval time I feel unprepared, like it snuck up on me.

I don't really need to be prepared for anything, but it is "go time" on if this is going to work or not. Before it was always, "we will worry about that when it gets here" type thinking and now I'm all- um, it's here. I should probably start thinking about all this now. Again, nothing to really decide or think about. My brain just wants there to be something. Hence the anxious feelings.

I am excited that if we do a 3-day transfer as planned, it will be on my birthday. All I wanted for my birthday was to be pregnant. Not that I will be that day, but it is the biggest step towards that goal. :)

I was debating if I could clean the house Friday, I am thinking to give it a shot but taking it Very Slow. Moving fast is bad.

Let's hope I can get at least something done on Friday, since I will be home alone all weekend. And being home not feeling good and staring at a dirty house is not where I want to be. I want to be alone, watching TV with a clean house all around me.

we are accepting any extra karma points, prayer, universe energy, etc. Whatever you believe in that is good, send it our way!!!!!

It is go time.

1 comment: