Tuesday, November 18, 2014

2 Down- 26 to go!!

Still going strong more than halfway into day 2!

Eventful Notes about last night:
A friend of mine got a job yesterday, and wanted me to meet her at the bar to celebrate. I had a moment of weakness, texted S to see if he was in, and then thought better of it. S was not pleased. He was pretty grumpy in general yesterday, so that just really pissed him off. OOPS......

And my friend apologized for tempting me, after of course she begged me to go! "Support" people- learn what it means :)

Last Night's Dinner:
Baked Mahi Mahi- 15min. with lemon and dill
Steamed broccoli- with lemon and pepper
Raw Spinach- with olive oil, lemon, and pepper dressing

S got his plate, looked down, looked up at me dramatically and said "Great, it's all green with lemon."
I laughed.
Couldn't help it. He was so downtrodden and sad looking and so dang dramatic!
He was really actually grumpy though, so I stifled the laugh and said something encouraging/supportive.

I liked dinner, thought it wasn't that far off from other meals we eat.

I had a surprising amount of energy too. I did dishes, cleaned up around the house, and didn't watch too much TV before heading to bed.

So far today (it's 4:37pm):
I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired earlier this afternoon. I started falling asleep reading a book on my computer at work. though it could have been because Tuesday's are the sloooowwwwwest days ever at work. Either way- I was tired. But I went "to lunch" with some coworkers, we went shopping and I perked right back up.

Tuesday Smoothie (b-fast and lunch)-
Vanilla protein powder
Fiber powder
Green Balance
Spinach
Frozen blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
Unsweetened coconut milk

Reviews: Not super good. I say it tastes too powder-y. S says it's too berry-ie.
Tomorrow's plan: Straight up protein powder and either coconut milk or water.

I'll keep you posted, I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting for the news..................
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment