Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 7

Happy to report Day 7 was easy. No cravings, no problems, just feeling good.
I noticed I had more energy in the evening when I got home from work, which was nice since we have so much to do before Thursday-Thanksgiving!!!

Also, my birthday is Wednesday. I keep forgetting and having to remind myself. The b-day is not a big deal to me usually but at least I remember......

This should be a good excuse to fall back on if I forget anyone else's birthday. I can't even remember my own, much less anyone else's!!!

Dinner last night was particularly tasty. We discovered awhile back this brand called Red Fork that makes pouches of sauce. We like the Sloppy Joe version. Then we found a sauce for asparagus, and chicken!  So last night we had:
 Red Fork Lemon Herb Asparagus Seasoning Sauce on Asparagus
Red Fork Tomato Olive Skillet Sauce on Chicken

So good, so easy, and other than having more sodium than we usually eat they are very "Clean" products! Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment